Gowanus Lounge: Serving Brooklyn

Video Crap Toss of the Day: “Flatbush Gardens Exposed”

February 24th, 2009 · 1 Comment

You may or may not have patience to sit through the long audio with black screen at the end, but the pics here are quite impressive. The person that posted the vid writes: “I had an ongoing leak that management lied to me about fixing. Someone eventually admitted to me after 4 months that the leak was never fixed and there negligence caused alot of damage to my apartment. DO NOT LIVE HERE. Management is dishonest, they ignore you 90% of the time and the other 10% they lie and tell you what you want to hear. This is the truth about FLATBUSH GARDENS, EXPOSED!!!!!” We don’t know what’s going on but there is a serious disagreement between the promo stuff and this rant. We can’t wait to see the email we get about this one.

Tags: Flatbush

1 response so far ↓

  • 1 Clint33 // Feb 26, 2009 at 1:56 pm

    Well, by the time I got here, the exposing video had been removed. But I happen to know someone who worked there, and the claims of this person is congruent with what the tenant above complained about. Too bad about the video though, I wanted to see what this friend of mine was talking about.